Obtenga el libro de Total Jump System: How to Jump 8"-14" Higher or More (how to jump higher, how to dunk, how to increase vertical jump, plyometrics exercises, basketball, ... increase vertical leap) (English Edition) de Trevor Thomas en formato PDF o EPUB. Puedes leer cualquier libro en línea o guardarlo en tus dispositivos. Cualquier libro está disponible para descargar sin necesidad de gastar dinero.
Trevor Thomas con Total Jump System: How to Jump 8"-14" Higher or More (how to jump higher, how to dunk, how to increase vertical jump, plyometrics exercises, basketball, ... increase vertical leap) (English Edition)
**NOTE: If the Amazon mobile app is not showing an option to purchase the Kindle edition of this book, copy & paste the link below into your browser, which will take you to the mobile site.
Here's What You'll Learn In This Book!
• How to plan your athletic goals to get the most out of this system. (Page 5)
• Our suggestions for preparing for workouts. This includes what foods to eat, what to drink, and more! (Page 8)
• All the equipment needed for this system… oh that’s right, you already have it! No need to buy anything as the only equipment needed is your own body weight and common items you already have around your house. (Page 9)
• The complete system; this includes the exact exercises to do, and how to do them with extensive written explanations and pictures so you know exactly what you’re doing. (Page 12)
• Two optional exercises that increase your speed and stamina and really put the icing on the cake for this program. (Page 25)
• We explain how to measure your progress so you know exactly how much height you’ve gained each week. (Page 27)
• The workout chart and progress chart which guide you step by step through the system so you always know what to do and when to do it! (Page 30)
• And so MUCH MORE!
If you play basketball, volleyball, or any sport where jumping is crucial, you can't risk not knowing this information! You can jump 8"-14" higher or more in just weeks!
Stop what your doing, get this book, and learn how to jump higher today!